- To ensure Black representation and participation as policy makers in the administration of justice nationally, regionally, and locally.
- To aggressively assist in recruiting Blacks and other minorities for all area and levels
of the criminal justice system.
- To stimulate research and other documentation related to minorities and the
criminal justice system.
- To actively encourage and support the development of local, community,
state and regional chapters.
- To serve as a vehicle for input into legislation and public policy formulations in areas
of criminal justice related to crime, the administration of justice, and crime prevention.
- To network with other organizations and groups with similar objectives and interests.